Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Hispania approves revised bid from Blackstone
- US performance growth continues, though ADR pace slows
- How coffee plays a role in designing hotels
- May hotel performance data for Europe
- The Roosevelt hotel in New Orleans turns 125
May performance data for the U.S. hotel industry tells much of the same story as prior months, with the notable exception that the pace of ADR growth slowed somewhat.